Introduction Of Java
What is Java
- Java is a programming language and computing platform released by Sun Microsystems in 1995 by james Gosling. Java is fast, secure, and reliable. From laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere!
- Java introduced under Green Project having three member Mike Sheridan, Patrick Naughton and the head james Gosling Initiated in june 1991.
- Java is a programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. It was designed to have the "look and feel" of the C++ language, but it is simpler to use than C++ and enforces an object-oriented programming model. Java can be used to create complete applications that may run on a single computer or be distributed among servers and clients in a network. It can also be used to build a small application module or applet for use as part of a Web page. Applets make it possible for a Web page user to interact with the page.
- Java is used to create complete business applications that may run on a single computer or can be distributed among servers and clients in a network.
*Now the question is, We have already programming Language then,
- It is invented to achieve platform independency for developing network based application. Using Java Language, we can develop both stand-alone and Internet based application.
Prerequisites to learn java Language
- According to my Point of View, we don’t have any prerequisites programming Language to start JAVA.
- No Need of C and C++ Knowledge.
- We can Start Java as a first Programming Language.
- You must have the knowledge of Internet usage and mathematical (+,-,*,%,/) Operators.
Note: C programing language is necessary to Learn JAVA programming Language, It mandatory to learn for acquiring Logical programming Skills to get the job or to crack programming challenge.
Friends, In Next Blog I will write History of Java So, Keep visiting and happy Coding